Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mario!!

It's the 25th Anniversary of the Mario Brothers video game!  Wow!  I remember playing my cousin Mikey's Nintendo for the first time when I was about 5...crazy!!  

To celebrate, I gathered up all of my Mario themed items from the past.  Enjoy!

Magnetic Mario: Playable magnetized canvas painted like a scene from Mario Bros including a mushroom, flower, Mario and a Goomba.  Available here
 Magnet Detail:

Mario mural: Mario Bros mural painted on the FRONT DOOR of a customer's apartment!  That's dedication!!  More pictures here.
 Detail:

Mario Christmas Ornaments: A couple of Mario Bros themed Christmas Ornaments.  Custom ornaments available starting in November!  Order yours now!!

Happy Birthday Mario & Luigi!!  But your princess is in another castle!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment