Saturday, September 10, 2011

Abstract Leaves: September Window

For the window in the EU this month I thought completely out of the box as far as my usual style is concerned.  I really wanted to add a touch of Autumn colors up there but didn't want to have to actually paint a tree or a pumpkin or baskets of gords.

The result was Atumnal (I don't think that's a word) without being literal (learned that from Project Run way) and I think I like it.  It's so far removed from astronaut monkeys and singing slugs that it's hard for me to wrap my brain around still.  If nothing else, it's entertaining to the eye and that's the whole point of painting this window. Hopefully everyone at work likes it. 

I'd like to take this time to point out that my window was in no way inspired by the shirt I was wearing at the time....errrrrr. 

Happy Almost Fall!!

Pin It

1 comment: