Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Mini Harmonica Necklace

About a week before my wedding it dawned on me that I had yet to find gifts for my Ring Bearers.  The horror!  I was explaining this to my friend Bailie, who has no links to her name because she flies far below the radar and only exists in real life, who works at the Screamin' Peach Waxing Studio (get it?  screamin' peach...waxing...oh nevermind) in Fort Collins and, as luck would have it, she sells these ADORABLE little mini harmonica necklaces right there at the check out counter!

They were under $20, super noisy and mini- perfect for my own noisy little mini ring bearers.  And they loved them!!

The Screamin' Peach is located at:
638 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Phone: (970) 224-2930
 
Thanks again times a million Bailie!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment