Sunday, October 30, 2011

National Candy Corn Day of the Day!


I made this candy corn monster on my LiteBrite (leftover from my weddin') to celebrate today's holiday, which as I'm sure you're all aware, is National Candy Corn Day.

Personally I don't really like candy corn anymore but childhood me used to house them by the bag.  I used to eat them white-to-yellow, eating the white and orange first and then saving 2 yellows to stick together and make one big yellow piece.  Why I did that I'm not sure but it's a clear childhood memory that comes back to me every Halloween.  

For more National Candy Day revelry here's a clip from Unwrapped about how Candy Corn is made:


And also, as long as we're here, a how-to video on making adorable candy corn nails!

Holler!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment