- old/second hand sweater (preferrably red or green)
- glue gun (by now I feel like this should be a given)
- mini pom poms
- mini garland
- mini Christmas tree decorations
- mini jingle bells
- 1 candy cane pipe cleaner
- battery operated string of lights (very important)
- Christmas music/hot chocolate/a dusting of snow on the ground
**Lights are what really make ugly Christmas sweaters.**
Look at this BEFORE & AFTER. The results speak for themselves here.
Using a scrap piece of fabric, create a pocket to hold the battery pack and cover the cords inside of the sweater, this just makes it easier to wear. Cut fabric, add some hot glue, press into place, dance of joy.