Friday, December 23, 2011

The Name Frame Game

It's not really a game, it just rhymed so I went with it.  Sorry I mislead you but as long as I have you here, look!


These frames- for cheerleading sisters Faith & Lylah- have been shipped off and by now should be wrapped and waiting patiently under the tree for Christmas morning. Which is more than I can say for myself because I can't wait for the girls to see them.  Their Nonnie (aka Gramma) assured me that Faith & Layla are going to LOVE their frames and now, though I've never even met them, I am so excited for them to open their gifts!

It's not weird if I invite myself over Christmas morning to watch them unwrap them, is it?  I'll only stay for a little bit.  Just until my french toast is gone.  Maybe they'll do a cheer with my name in it!!  Oh man, this is going to be the best Christmas EVER!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You are more then welcome to come Christmas morning and see the girls open their gifts. Everyone here loves the frames......especially their Nonnie...aka...uhggggggg....Grandma.
    You're awesome Mandy.......Have a Wonderful Christmas...xoxoxo
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! See you then. And you don't really have to make me french toast...pancakes will be fine. Merry Christmas Nonnie!

    ReplyDelete