Monday, December 05, 2011

Rudolph the Red Nosed Window


Over the weekend I painted a Rudolph themed Christmas Window in Melrose, MA. 

Starting on the left side of their big bay window with a sign for the North Pole...
And continuing around to the right side finishing it all off with a Christmas Tree.


Candy cane letters spell out Merry Christmas above this little reindeer family while perfect white snowflakes fall all around them.
 


The owner's of the house are the proud parents of a 1 and a 1/2 year old little girl, represented by this little mini Rudolph with a present for a tail because her Mom says, "she's my little present."  I die!

And, in case you were worried that I did an entire painting without Glitter, rest assured that the Mom's bow is Glittery.  I wouldn't do you like that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment