Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gather Here: Don't mind if I do

In honor of Random Acts of Kindness week I thought I'd share this quick story.  Not long ago I got an envelope in the mail from Gather Here- a super wicked crazy adorable sewing store & craft studio in Inman Square.  Inside there was a gift card for $25- awesome!- but it didn't say who it was from.  

"Hmmmmm, I wonder who this is from", I thought naturally. 

I asked Jeremy, called Liz, yelled down to Olivia, emailed my Sister, e-buggled Kristen and it wasn't from any of them.  That's when I had to seriously sit down and take inventory of my friends that a) are crafty and b) would have my address on hand and that's when it hit me, "ooooooh, it was AMY!"

It was so wonderful to get a random gift in the mail and the fact that it came unsigned turned it into an impromto treasure hunt which was awesome.  I made it over to Gather Here just the other day and here are the fabrics I came home with: 
I'm told they lovingly refer to the green fabric as the "q-tip fabric"....oh ya, I see it now.
  <3 thanks Amy Beth!! <3
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment