Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 7: Take It Outside

Day 7: Line Dry Clothes

Today is Sunday, aka 'Laundry Day' in most households.  I know it is in mine.  So today when I go to take my wet clothes from the washer and put them in the dryer, instead I'm going to put them in a basket, hang them on my collapsable clothes dryer and bring them outside to dry.  It's going to take about 3% more effort, a statistic I just made up, to do this but the results are well worth it. 


In addition to saving an estimated $25 a month on your electric bill ($25 x 12 months= $300 saved!) you're also saving energy which keeps dangerous carbon dioxide from entering our atmosphere.

For more information on line drying and to shop for clotheslines, like the one you see above, go to BreezeDryer.com. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment