Friday, February 01, 2013

OMG! OMG! OMG!I'm Featured on Ecka & Pecka!! (no big deal)

Hey dudes.  I got the best email this morning from a sweet little thing named Meream over and Ecka & Pecka telling me they featured one of my projects on their adorable blog!  Huzzah!

And this little boost could not have come at a better time as I am exactly 6 weeks into my maternity leave today and have been wondering how in the world I'm going to fit painting back into my new life of bottle washing and diaper-figuring-outer-ing.  

It's amazing how such a little thing can help make a girl feel re-energized and ready to paint!  Thank you Meream- you dream boat!  

(Maybe I'll even get the paintings I've been promising my very own daughter done now too....baby steps.)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment