Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's here! It's here! It's FLUFF FEST!!

Today is Fluff Fest in Union Square and I am bursting at the seams with excitement!  If you have been anywhere near me for the last month or so I've probably already told you that I am the Official 2013 Fluff Festival Sign Painter!!  (A title I gave myself)  I've been working dilligantly for weeks now trying to get all 23 signs and 5 trophies done and I can't wait to see them in action at the festival!





Fluff Fest was started in 2005 by Mimi Graney who is the Head Lady in Charge (also I title I created) over at Union Square Main Streets.  She is in charge of all things Union-Square from craft shows to farmer's markets and everything in between.  This is the 8th year of the Fluff Fest and they are anticipated THOUSANDS of attendees!!



...Which means of course that THOUSANDS of people are going to see my signs!!!  I can't wait.  It starts at 3pm and goes to 7:00 there are games and performances and a cooking contest and of course PRIZES!!

Maybe I'll see you there.  I'll be the one taking selfies with all of the signs. :)

Happy Fluff Fest!!!

You can see pictures of all of my little babies at my gallery page: mandeemade.shutterfly.com and you can learn more about Fluff Fest at the Union Square Main Streets website. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment