Wednesday, November 18, 2009

oh look, I drew a book!

Months ago I was presented with the task of illustrating a book a co-worker wrote for her son for his birthday. It's a true story about her son, DJ, and his best buddy, Bear. Naturally I said yes.

The author, Meghan, has since told me that DJ loves his book and brings it to show-and-tell every chance he gets. Awww, warm fuzzies. Here are some shots of the book. Or, if you'd prefer, I could read it to you.
It's not published yet but if you're a publisher or know one please contact me. You look great today.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i choose my meals condiment first, too. did i say that already? and, i love you and i'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your illustrations for the book! i also love the video you posted of you actually reading the book. totally awesome mandee!!

    ReplyDelete