Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Fabric Bliss!!!

You've probably noticed that every other post of mine mentions a great little 
cafein Fort Collins or a trip to Colorado that I took.  That is because before 
moving to Boston I called Colorado home for almost a decade.  Most of my 
friends and family all still live there and I visit at least 4 times a year.  
(Really I suggest you do the same, it's gorgeous!)  

But I digress...

This post centers around Denver; Santa Fe Drive specifically.  The 
Santa Fe Arts District is an nationally known art and culture district with 
over 60 galleries, restaurants and shops all just a couple blocks from 
downtown Denver.  

And coming soon they'll have Fabric Bliss!!

photo (C) Aurora Sisneros, Fabric Bliss
Much more than just a fabric store some of the services offered by Fabric Bliss are:
  • hourly sewing machine rental (SUCH a good idea!!)
  • an awesome list of classes (intro to sewing...sign me up!)
  • local handmade art for sale (featuring yours truly)
  • photography services (for a small fee they'll take your Etsy product pics for you!  amazing!)
  • and lastly, I hear there's a kitchen full of snacks too.  Holler!!
They'll be opening in Mid-March...mark it on your calendar and get down there and make something!

Before then, you can go "Like" them on Facebook and sign up for their mailing list for a COUPON for opening day!

Good Luck Aurora!  Can't wait to come see it in person!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment