Monday, April 11, 2011

The Name Game

Custom name plaques are always a big hit at baby shower's and birthday parties and these two were no exception.  This double canvas set was painted for a little girl who's named but not yet born.  I left some space under her name for the birth date, weight and height.
I love this bunnies and had a great time painting them.  I only wish I could take credit for the characters...
but I can't.  The bedding that the paintings are themed after is available here

Here's another name plaque I painted recently.  This one for a boy's room but also painted to coordinate with the bedding set.
I really want to make a "this one was a slam dunk!" comment here but I'm going to resist. 
The inspiration for this painting can be seen here

Let me know if you need your own name plaque painted for someone special coming into your life!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment