Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Want The Cup! ***UPDATE!***

  

As you are most likely aware by now the Boston Bruins
are one game away from winning the Stanley Cup. 

Which is why my coworker came in today with a "t-shirt emergency" and demanded asked me nicely to make her daughter a Bruins shirt for school tomorrow since tomorrow is, obviously, Bruins Day at her school.  Clearly an emergency I can understand.

So she handed me a t-shirt and some fabric markers:








I put a box in it to stiffen it up and then doodled a design on it:




Then I colored the design in with fabric markers and Viola!  We have a shirt!

Now not only does she have her own custom Bruins shirt but she also has the jealousy of her 3 older brothers...and isn't that all that really matters?


Maggie in her shirt.
GO BRUINS!!!!!
***UPDATE!!!***
WE GOT THE CUP WITH A SHUT OUT IN GAME 7!  
Final Score: Boston Bruins- 4, Vancouver Canucks- 0.
Pin It

2 comments: