Wednesday, August 03, 2011

My New 12-Pack

Many of you who know me in real life know that I quit drinking almost 3 years ago. 

There was a millieu of reasons that led to this decision and if you'd like to talk about them please feel free to contact me and we can talk about it for days...BUT this post isn't really about the reasons I quit drinking but rather just acknowledging that I've changed and grown and done so much since making that decision.  

Three years ago a 12-pack could have only meant one thing: beer. 

Now, 3-years and a lot of effort later, a 12-pack looks like this:
Note I didn't say I had matured just grown.

I am SO excited about my new glitter 12-pack!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I adore you & this post! You're the sweetest/cutest/awesomest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & I'm not just saying that to get my hands on this...but honestly I would pour that shit out & swim in it if I could, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete