Friday, May 04, 2012

UPDATE! Cat House: Free to a Good Home

***UPDATE!*** 
The house was picked up last week to help catch a feral cat living (and breeding) in the woods.  Good luck Heather!

Remember this?

I don't need it anymore.  

I found Grits a home and now I'm wondering if anyone needs a double insulated, water tight, outdoor cat shelter.  Anyone?


Here's the link to it on Craigslist.  IT'S FREE!!  

Let me know if you want it or if you know someone who would please pass it on.  I'd hate to have to throw it away.  

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get this for a stray that has adopted me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra~ Someone already came and picked this up from me but I do have a super easy tutorial you can follow to make your own. Let me know if you have any questions about making it. Congratulations on getting adopted. Ha ha!!

      http://mandeeblogs.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-dont-you-make-me-insulated-outdoor.html

      Delete