Monday, September 03, 2012

A little more bacon-y, please.


 I feel like I've come to a good place in life when people know to come to me if they need something to look "more bacon-y".  That was the request for this inexpensive bacon costume bought online by Karen- it just didn't look bacon-y enough so she asked me to fix it.
And it's a good thing because Maya and her pet sheep would have looked ridiculous in that store-bought bacon costume in the annual 4-H costume parade at the Marshfield Fair.  That was a close one!

p.s. please note Maya's custom bacon bow...I think there's a Lady Gaga costume in her future. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Maya loved loved loved her bacon costume!!! It is definitly more bacon-y...Not like that turkey bacon it was before. Thanks again, you're the best!!! -Karen

    ReplyDelete