Friday, November 15, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...CRAFTING!

It snowed the other morning.

For me that means it's Christmas time.

So even though it only snowed for 3 minutes and it was mixed with rain and none of it stuck to the ground...it still snowed. And now it's Christmas time!!!

More specifically, it's Christmas CRAFTING time!!  Here are some of my favorite Christmas crafts from years past to keep you busy while I stretch out my glitter coating, wreath making, snowflake cutting muscles. It's important to ease into these things lest you pull something and have to sit out the rest of the season.

 

           D.I.Y. FIREPLACE         UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER





I'd love to see any projects you make following my tutorials or any projects you've made on your own!  

Merry Christmas Crafting season!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment